25.1 miles from Upper Enterprise Reservoir
*Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
Your Utah getaway begins at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in St. George. Featuring all the comforts and amenities of home, the apartment comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests. You'll be 5 minutes to the entrance of Snow Canyon State Park, 20 minutes from Tuacahn Amphitheater, 1 hour from Zion, and close to Sand Hollow Lake State Park!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Murphy Bed
Arrive at the ground floor apartment and admire the stunning views from the property, including a view of Snow Canyon State Park. The exterior is well-kept and picturesque, offering a lovely setting for your vacation.
Inside, the property is well-appointed and decorated with comfort in mind. You’ll look forward to returning after a nearby hike to stretch out and relax on the large living room sectional as a movie plays on the flat-screen cable TV.
When dinnertime approaches, make your way to the fully equipped kitchen to prepare a delicious home-cooked meal for your group. There’s ample space for helping hands when setting the dining table and cleaning up after dinner! Switch up the cooking routing and let dinner sizzle on the patio grill.
A peaceful slumber awaits in one of the 2 comfortable bedrooms, featuring ample storage space and cozy sleeping arrangements. A pullout Murphy bed is tucked away in the formal living area, still offering plenty of privacy.
-- THE LOCATION --
The Winchester Hills community of St. George is an excellent home base for outdoor enthusiasts, nature lovers, and travelers seeking a bit of R&R. Nearby, you’ll find numerous hikes and opportunities to explore!
For a picturesque hike or mountain bike ride, check out trails such as Barrel Roll, Bearclaw Poppy, Johnson Canyon, Whiptail Trail, Cinder Cone Trail, and so many more! Elevate your experience and visit the breathtaking parks that surround St. George, including Zion National Park.
Additionally, your trip wouldn’t be complete without a scenic tour, ATV or horseback ride, or a day on the water at Sand Hollow State park, Quail Creek, or Gunlock. Golfers will love the Red Rock Golf Trail, offering stunning vistas and challenging shots, or The Ledge Golf Club just 5 minutes away.
Dixie State University nearby offers many activities including concerts, musicals and plays! After a show, head into town for a delicious meal at one of the numerous local restaurants.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 cable TVs (2 flat-screen), DVD player, games and cards, high chair, furnished patio with gas grill, fenced yard, on-site parking, and more
- Picturesque St. George location situated within minutes from rock climbing, swimming, water skiing, golf, cycling, jet skiing, boating, fishing, tennis, live theater, cinema, farmer's market, 1 hour from Zion National Park, 3 hours from Bryce Canyon, and more
- Nearest commercial airport: St. George Regional Airport - 4550 S Airport Pkwy, St. George, UT 84770, (~24 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events or parties, smaller family gatherings allowed pending prior approval (please reach out to Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check in